Availability: October 1st
Square Footage: 675ft²
Pets: Upon Approval
Contemporary meets Convenient!
- Available October 1st, 2021
- 675 Sq.ft
- North facing
- Open plan
- 1 bedroom (with frosted sliding door enclosures)
- 1 bathroom
- 1 parking
- Pets are subject to owner approval
Amenities and Overview:
- No storage locker
- Custom California closets in bedroom and hallway
- Ample storage space in the unit
- Hunter Douglas sunscreen blinds
- 40sq ft patio (fits a full-size bbq and small bistro set perfectly)
- Polished cement floors
- Stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances
- Ensuite Samsung Washer and Dryer
- Full-time Concierge and evening security (great for accepting deliveries / online orders)
- Bike locker
- Close to bars and restaurants (The Union, The London Pub, Pizzeria Farina, The American)
- Gym with state of the art machines and TV's
- Amenities Room
Located in the Vancouver neighbourhood of Strathcona, V6A provides the opportunity to become a part of an area experiencing significant growth and revitalization. Benefit from the advantage of a heritage neighbourhood but in a new, modern space. There's room for expression in the interiors that provide the perfect backdrop for personal style and creativity. With excellent exposure from the Georgia Viaduct and Skytrain, station V6A is the perfect place to call home.
It would be helpful to know the total number of tenants, your preferred start date and the length of the term. This is a non-smoking, furnished rental available for a minimum of a one-year lease.
While every effort has been made to provide current and accurate information presented on the listing, the information cannot be guaranteed. The rental status, rental rate, availability date, included furniture (if furnished) and property features are all subject to change at any time. Sycamore Property Management is not responsible for any inaccuracies and we recommend reconfirming any items during lease signing.
*With the current climate we are committed to doing our part to limit the spread of COVID-19.*